According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter: RODO, in force from 25 May 2018, we inform:
- The administrator of your personal data is PWM (Polish Women in Mathematics) with headquarters in Rzeszów (35-310), ul. S. Pigonia 1, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact (including keeping the internal contact register to enable the Administrator contact with persons submitting inquiries via e-mail) and to establish, defend or pursue claims, which is the legitimate interest of the PWM referred to in art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO1.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of law and PWM.
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the period of limitation of possible claims.
- PWM would like to inform you that you have the right to:
a) requesting access to personal data;
b) rectification of personal data;
c) erasure of personal data – with the exception of data privided and processed in periods required by law;
d) restrictions on the processing of personal data;
e) object to processing of personal data;
g) lodging a compliant to PWM.
In order to exercise the rights set out above, please contact the Administrator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data will result in inability to contact.